Erectile Dysfunction Can Be Solved At EROS!
Erectile Dysfunction Is More Common Than You Think
Erectile dysfunction is a significant and common medical problem.
- More than 3 millions US cases per year.
- More Than 50% Of People Over 40 have ED
- ED is increasingly observed among young men
Despite its ubiquitous aspect, some men still take it personally and avoid seeing a doctor which often reverberates negatively on their psychological well-being.
99% Of ED’s are treatable.
Nowadays treating ED is no longer a challenge. Many effective procedures have been developed.
Most of which are non-invasive, risk-free and cost-effective.
Some of them are very promising in that they act directly on the underlying physiopathology, in addition to the symptoms.
With that said, choosing the right treatment option is a complex task. 3 key points must be considered:
- Treatment must ensure optimal efficacy
- It must consider the financial state of the patient
- It must have NO long-term repercussions on his health
At Eros, our experts/urologists have developed a sophisticated evaluation process to determine the best treatment option for anyone undergoing ED.
You can benefit from this process for FREE if you book an appointment today.Solutions One Click Away